Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Beginning of a Blog

Well, it's almost here. After a year of waiting, I can finally start packing for my trip to Bulgaria. All the money is raised, plus some. Passport is taken care of. And I'm done with school for the summer! This experience of a lifetime will begin in just 6 days and 1 hour. I will get on a plane and become the hands and feet of God like I've never experienced before.

If some of y'all don't know, I am going to Sofia, Bulgaria on a two week mission trip where my group and I will be helping the small church that is over there by outreaching, holding bible studies, seminars, and I've even heard we're going to a gypsy camp. While I am over there I will be able to update this blog, so make sure you keep looking back as I will try my best to post every other day or so.

For now I hope you become a follower of this blog and I ask that you keep my team and I in your thoughts and prayers. I am ecstatic to have this opportunity and I know I will come back a changed person.

I'm off to do some laundry so I can begin packing! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment